Raven's Nest Studio

Raven's Nest Studio
click feather for website

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Beauty

Finally, I have been able to access my blog again. It has been quite a battle to figure out how to get here, and I am not sure I will be able to do it again, so while I am here, I had to run out and take a photo and post it.

Now my question to you is, "Do the telephone poles in front of the mountain ruin this image?" Well, if I thought they did, I would have cropped the image to show only the tulips, but to me the snow on The Brothers Mountain says spring just as much as the tulips do, so I present it here, poles and all.

It takes optimism to go out in the cold autumn rains and plant bulbs, but what a glory of color for the spring. I encourage you to invest in the future by adding to your garden this year, whether it be food or flowers, or better yet, food and flowers.
Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment